Friday, April 20, 2012

Welcome

Welcome to my first photography blog.  I've been told on several occasions that as a photographer I MUST have a blog.  So here I begin my journey... 

The thing about my blog is that it probably won't be just about photography.  It would be totally impossible for me to write solely on one subject as I'm a mom of two little ones who rule my world.  I can't go a day without talking about them because they completely crack me up.  Like how yesterday Jack told me he had gasoline up his butt.  What?  Yes. Gasoline. Up his butt.  How did it get there Jack?  Daddy put it there.  Daddy put gasoline up your butt???  [Light bulb]  Ahhhhh.  That would be VASELINE Jack.  Daddy put Vaseline on your bottom because you have a rash big guy. 

You see, my world of portrait photography would be completely gray without my every day colorful one.   So let's mix it up and see what happens...   

No comments:

Post a Comment