Friday, May 25, 2012

Hanging with Mosquitos and Soccer Moms

Jack and I were sitting at the car wash waiting for our CRV to pull through when Jack nodded in the direction of one of the cars.  A man was buffing the car with a round, electric buffer....Rather seriously he asked me, "Do they do that to bald people?"
...
Sunday night I headed to Willow Creek for my photoshoot with the MacDonald family.  We met the MacDonalds four years ago when Aidan joined Bryce's team.  It was our first soccer experience and my last time being sane. Once I applied sunscreen and kicked out my Tommy Bahama beach chair I learned the true meaning of [Super Psycho] Soccer Mom. Witnessing me on the sidelines, it's a wonder that this family still calls us friends ;) 

The MacDonald boys are gorgeous and precious and such troopers!  We were outside shooting for two hours in the heat, walking through questionable poison ivy, swarmed by mosquitoes and through it all, the boys were patient and willing to work.  I really love this family and I hope you enjoy a preview of some of their photos.    

  
 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment