Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's a Small World...

Happy New Year!
I hope you had a wonderful holiday season.  The weeks leading up to Christmas were very busy and so much fun!  I had a great turn-out for my Holiday Portrait Special ~ thanks to all of my great families! I met so many wonderful people.  Now that Christmas is over and cards have been mailed, it is my privilege to post a few favorites from each session.
...

So it's really a small world after all...Candice contacted me from Portland where she was visiting a college friend of mine.  They were talking about having portraits taken when he remembered I live close to Candice.  Thanks Brian, for such a great referral!  I loved hanging out with Candice and her son Austin.  He is such a cutie and they were so much fun together!  Here are some portraits from our session...


No comments:

Post a Comment