Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Open for Business!

Hello friends!
My Store is open for business! I am so excited about this new feature linked off of the TLS Portraits website under Store.  You will find Client Galleries, Workshops, Sessions, Products, Gift Cards and a link to your Invoices.

Under Workshops you can view workshops, field trips and private lesson descriptions and prices.  You can also sign up for an event! 

March 9th & 17th: Field Trip in Old Town Folsom
March 10th & 23rd: Photography Overview Workshop

Sign up now as spaces are limited!    

It is an exciting time in my life and I would love to share it with you.  I feel blessed that so many of my clients have become good friends.   I invite you to allow me to create a portrait experience that you will love and one that will last forever.  I hope to chat with you soon!
xoxo,
Tricia

No comments:

Post a Comment