Thursday, May 23, 2013

The Tornberg Family

There's something special that happens when you click with a family on a photoshoot (no pun intended) ;) I had a blast photographing the Tornbergs in April and I think that's evident in the portraits :) No one ever tired so we spent three hours and two locations together!  Mom said that when putting the kids to bed that night (independently of one another) they told her how much fun they had... warm fuzzies for me...the highest compliment from "my" kiddos!

We met the Tornbergs in February when Greg started coaching Aidan in baseball. It has been such a pleasure getting to know Greg, Stephanie and their two children.  This family exudes love; you just feel happy being around them. I absolutely fell in love with this family!

 











No comments:

Post a Comment